What Makes Us Different?
GeoMosquito was founded on a dedication to creating a Pet, Planet, & Pollinator Safe Mosquito Program more effective than conventional methods. To do that, we came up with a specially formulated Essential Oil & Organic Compound blend, GeoSolution. Our treatment methods are designed specifically for GeoSolution's active ingredients & their modes of action.
Every property is unique. The "spray & pray" method with conventional chemical treatments, fumigating & killing everything to eliminate one type of pest, isn't always the best or safest strategy. Precision, knowledge, & attention to detail is where we thrive, enabling GeoMosquito to effectively provide relief from disease carrying insects. Not harming wildlife & pollinators in the process, going above & beyond to set a new standard in pest control, & constructive feedback from our amazing customers has helped GeoMosquito become one of the fastest growing eco-friendly mosquito companies in Georgia!
Children & Adult Sporting Events
Neighbordhood Swimming Pools & HOAs
Horse Farms & Stables
Our highly trained & educated specialists:
- Locate & eliminate any active breeding grounds
- Locate & treat every emergence site with our cinnamon infused bait
- Eliminate the active mosquitoes plaguing your property
- Repel stragglers lingering in from your neighbors' yards
- Take detailed notes & pictures for your service report & personalized property guide
- Determine the best course of action & service plan to successfully provide you with safe & effective mosquito treatments moving forward
You'll receive the same personalized property guide our specialists use to effective treat your property. This shows potential hazards capable of creating issues, ensure no water sources (ex. drains or gutters) are left untreated, & shows the locations of any edible plants that plan on being eaten. Our solutions are non-toxic, but it's not salad dressing so we like to avoid misting certain things.
Our service reports include & keep you up to date about:
- Mosquito activity level on your property
- Essential oils & organic active ingredients used to perform our treatment
- Tree holes, drains, & gutters serviced including the treatment method used
- Weather conditions during your treatment
- Time of your specialist's arrival & departure
- Water bowls, toys, or containers emptied & flipped
- Clogged gutters creating active breeding grounds
- Obstacles in your neighbors' yards contributing to your infestation
- Incoming storms & full moons